Friday, December 4, 2015

Free Christmas Pattern!



Have you started Holiday decorating yet? How about Christmas Crafting? Well I've got you covered. Here's a free Woodland Animal Tree pattern I designed!


I like this one a lot, I hope you do to. It's my early Christmas gift to you. (well one of them! I'll actually be posting more free holiday patterns next week!)
I used primarily Split Stitch, Satin Stitch and Lazy Daisies for this design.
It looks especially cute framed in a ribbon wrapped hoop with a pretty bow on top. 
Check out these tutorials to find out how!

Here's the pattern, have fun! And be sure to send me pictures, I love seeing how you stitch up my patterns!

xo aimee

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute pattern!!! a friend tagged me on your instagram post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And I love the way you wrapped it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, I plan to stitch it before Christmas, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! Thank you! Do you know what colors you used? I kinda stink at picking out good colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)