Friday, August 17, 2018

free chipmunk embroidery pattern


Who's ready for Fall?? I'm looking forward to chilly weather, crunch leaves and acorn hunting! Acorns have already started falling from the trees in my neighborhood and I've seen the cutest tiny chipmunk in my yard a couple of times. So I'm bringing you this sweet pattern in honor of my favorite season!
(I posted this guy once before but I thought he needed an update. :)


This little guy is quick and super easy to stitch up, besides some tiny Satin Stitches on his face, I used only my favorite line work stitch, the Split Stitch:

Start with a tiny stitch, come backup from the under side, "splitting" the stitch with your needle, pull the floss all the way through and continue Split Stitches along the pattern line.

If you want to try the same colors I used, they are DMC 352, 754, 433, and 435, but this would look great stitched up in any of your favorite colors!



Super cute! You can frame this right in a little embroidery hoop, make a pillow ornament, use it in a quilt or larger project, or whatever you'd like. Here's the pattern:


Happy Fall! xo Aimee


1 comment:

  1. Good to see your work Aimee Ray... i love this chipmunk embroidery patterns. Lovely. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)