Friday, March 13, 2009

first post!

following little dear tracks will lead you to lots of fun and cuteness! this blog will contain updates to my handmade shops:
as well as my daily ramblings and creative endeavors.
Thanks for stopping by!


  1. HI Aimee Ray! I have stumbled upon your blog from Flickr. Welcome to the world of blogging. It is such a fun world to be in! I look forward to reading all about your wonderful creations. Best wishes, Bloom in Australia.

  2. hi aimee..


    i read your journal, that makes me here..
    & i have your book. :D

  3. hey there! thanks for stopping by!

  4. Will you be making identical posts on both of your blogs? Or will they have separate focuses? Thanks! Love your work!

  5. I love your new blog Aimee! I'm totally updating my link to you on my new blog ^_^

  6. Emily: I'm planning on evolving this one more, so I'll probably post here more often. I'll still post shop updates at livejournal though. :)

    eM: thanks hon! I'm following you too. :)

  7. Sounds great - I will add to my reader!


Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)