Friday, July 30, 2010

Thinking...

Today's flickr Friday fun comes to you from the Doodle Stitching group! If you've stitched up any of my patterns, I'd love for you to join our group and add your photos! I LOVE seeing what you do with them. Here are a few really creative uses of my "Thinking" PDF pattern, available in my etsy shop.

Thinking

The top left one is by Kareny72 on etsy, she adapted the "things" in her hair and made a unique hanging banner for her niece!
The top right is by Glenda on flickr, and also incorporates some Sublime Stitching patterns into her hair!
The bottom left is by ktyn438 is way cool, I love how she added a body, enlarged and duplicated the birds to make this design for a tshirt!
And the bottom right is my original! It's so cool seeing what all these creative people do with my patterns. My new book, Doodle Stitching, the Motif Collection is designed for you to do just that! I can't wait to see what you all come up with, with 400+ motifs to combine into your own, unique patterns!

♥ aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)