Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Flickr Fun: needle felting

Happy Friday! I've got more pretties for you today from Flickr land and some talented needle felters.



I've been dabbling with needle felting myself and I'm so inspired by the awesome things you can do with wool! I've gathered quite a collection of wool colors so far, don't they look yummy? Most of this wool came from Living Felt who I highly recommend, they've got lots of colors and types of wool (this is NZ Corriedale- very smooth and soft), felting supplies and tons of info on how to get started. Sometimes I think I like craft and art supplies more than the actual making of things with them! ;P Hoarding craft supplies is one of my weaknesses I suppose. But it is inspiring to have everything you need at your fingertips before you get started! I'm not sure what this all will turn into yet but I have a few ideas. we'll see! :)

♥ aimee

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I *love* that gallery -- so inspiring! Thanks for sharing. And I can totally relate to the supply hoarding! I am the WORST when it comes to that... If I only spent half the time making things as I do shopping for supplies and reading crafty blogs... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supplies are FUN. Office supplies, art supplies, craft supplies... unnecessary school supplies...

    I really want to try needle felting someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)