Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Flickr Faves: Monsters!


1. U is for Undead, 2. ".....just let me do the talking.....", 3. Ruff!, 4. Some Mummies Prefer Strawberry Ice Cream, 5. For a Girl I Franken Love!, 6. Dracula Print

It's almost Halloween and there will be a monster movie marathon at our house this weekend! I've always loved ghost stories, and more recently have developed a love for cheesy old monster flicks. I recommend nothing less than 40 years old. I especially love the old Draculas with Christopher Lee. (I really love anything with Christopher Lee.) Vincent Price is always a favorite too and nothing beats the classic Universal monsters. I hope you find some fun and scaryness of your own this weekend!

;) aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)