Wednesday, November 3, 2010

little owls

maple nettle and twig

I stitched up some more little felt owls this past weekend! It's the perfect thing to do while J watches football, lug my felt scraps into the living room, start cutting out shapes and stitching them together. :) I think these guys turned out pretty cute. Each one of a kind (made without patterns) and, of course, tattooed with hand embroidery. The big one is Maple, the small ones are called Nettle and Twig.
They're available for adoption in my shop!

maple owl

maple owl back

nettle and twig

♥ aimee

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Adorable! I love owl. These are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! You surpise me every time! Pinck flower embrodery on felt of the owls is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s so beautiful!!!
    elgranmundodeoz.blogspot.com
    silvia
    madrid
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your adorable owls have been featured on my blog.
    www.love-jujubeancreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)