Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday funspiration: sky

My sky
I live in the country on an acre and we don't have many trees sadly, but we do have a huge view of the sky. I love having a great view of clouds, stars and sunsets. Here are some of my sky photos.
A totally clear sky can be cool too, have you ever laid out under a clear sky looking straight up? The best time is in the afternoon, when the sun is low, and all you can see is sky (and don't have to squint. :) It's like staring into nothingness. If you lie there long enough, it starts to darken straight up, spreading towards the horizon, and then stars start popping out. I highly recommend taking some time to stare at the sky. It's great for clearing the mind. :)

xo aimee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee! I started reading your blog about a month ago but I think this is the first time I've commented. You have a very cute and whimsical art style that I just love! The photographs you took of the sky where you live are so breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I'm so jealous - would LOVE to live in the country. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)