Saturday, March 3, 2012

Adobe Photoshop Elements tutorial

Adobe Photoshop Elements tutorial

Awesome Sue of La Femme Knitkita made a great tutorial for Photoshop Elements using my patterns. Find it right here!

She explains how to use layers and make transparent backgrounds to put together your own designs using my patterns (or any embroidery pattern file.) If you have my book, Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection which comes with a CD of all the pattern files, this is just what you need to get started. I hope you find it useful!

:) aimee

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! As a portrait photog and editor , I am very familiar with PS Elements , but not everyone is... Anyone that knows anything about PS knows there's at least 5 or more ways to do the same thing. So I'm going to take a look at this bc knowing me, this way is probably much easier than what I've been doing... Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)