Wednesday, March 28, 2012

logo gallery

I don't often show off the illustration jobs I do here so I thought I'd make a little gallery here on my blog featuring some of the Logos I've designed in the past! These were all created for clients of Aeolidia. If you've not heard of Aeolidia, go have a look! They do awesome web design. (I also illustrated that header you see on their site at the top!)

logo gallery
logo gallery
logo gallery

I've worked with Aeolidia for years and it's great fun creating logos and illustrations for their clients, who are mostly small business owners, many with art or craft businesses. They're kindred spirits!

<3 aimee

4 comments:

  1. Wow! All so gorgeous. I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! You artisan you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful, you do lovely graphic work! I have to say though...the logo for Sewing Cat Studio is my favorite. Absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)