Wednesday, May 2, 2012

little dear felt collection

little dear Benzie felt collection!

I'm often asked where to get nice felt to use for my patterns, as most felt at craft stores doesn't offer much in the way of quality or color choices. Well, this is the stuff! Beautiful quality wool blend felt from Benzie Bazaar at etsy. Renae at Benzie asked me to curate a color collection and here it is! I'm happy to present the 

little dear Benzie felt collection!

These are some of my favorite colors from her selection, and trust me, it was hard to choose. I could have added several more. You can get the little dear collection at Benzie, and be sure to take a look at other colors available, I'm sure you'll find lots more you'll want too. :)

xo aimee

2 comments:

  1. I agree~the Benzie felt is wonderful! Shelly from Gingermelon turned me to it and I'm so glad she did! I also love the colors in your collection. I've got a need to purchase more felt, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Benzie felt. At first, I thought it might be too thin, but it's strong. The colors are wonderful and service is quick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)