Thursday, July 26, 2012

Flowering Antlers

flowering antlers

I created a new embroidery pattern for you to stitch up. A pretty deer with antlers like tree branches bursting into flowers! This one is lots of fun. :) It would also look great in autumn or wintery colors. I'm tempted to do up another version in reds and greens as a Christmas reindeer!

You can get the pattern in PDF form at my shop: www.littledear.etsy.com
And stay tuned, I'll be posting a special tutorial in the next couple of days using this pattern, with tips and stitches for creating all kinds of fun, flossy flowers!

<3 aimee

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is beautiful. I think doing a Christmas one would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he's thinking, "Yeah, my head's abloom. What about it?" ;-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)