Thursday, December 13, 2012

fox girl felicity

fox girl felicity

Meet Felicity! She is a new custom doll I just finished. She has a custom painted Littlest Pet Shop big head on a 10 inch takara body. She comes with her handmade dress with a fox tail on the back.

fox girl felicity

She was lots of fun to work on, she is the first custom doll I've made that I've put up for adoption. You can find her at my etsy shop: www.littledear.etsy.com

fox and owl

Here is Felicity with Freya, my owl girl who is Blythe size by comparison. Felicity is a little taller. She is so unique and special, and would make a great addition to any doll collection! I hope someone will love her as much as I loved creating her and give her a happy new home. :)
xo aimee

2 comments:

  1. An amazing creation! And someone else must have thought so too because she is already sold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)