Monday, December 17, 2012

my new jewelry book!

my new jewelry book!


I've had so much fun curating and creating for this book! We've gathered so many super talented jewelry artists who have contributed projects for it and it is awesome. It will be out Spring 2013 and you can vote on the cover now at the Lark Crafts blog!

In these projects, you’ll make your own molds to create flower cabochons and cameos; use polymer clay, epoxy clay, and paper clay; make projects with needle felting, cross-stitch, and of course embroidery; create fun beaded projects (including a wrapped bead bracelet) and jewelry that utilizes shrink plastic; and much more. The pieces are easy to make once you learn how, and of course the book teaches you!

If you have any interest in jewelry making, you'll love this book. Keep an eye out for it next Spring!

xo aimee

2 comments:

  1. OOOO! Aimee Ray + Jewelry = new book on my shelf. Congrats on the new book, look forward to getting an gander at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to both of your new books coming out next year. Your jewellery looks so pretty and I can't wait to see it! Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)