Saturday, February 9, 2013

new sewing patterns!

Olaf Owl plush pattern

Fiona Fox plush pattern

Two new sewing patterns are available today at little dear!
Choose Fiona Fox, or Olaf Owl. Both stand about 9 inches tall. 

These are the same basic patterns I've used in the past to create various fox and owl plushies here.
You can use the embroidery embellishments included in the patterns (above) or make up your own to create your own unique animal friend.

fox and owl are friends

woodland friends

If you don't feel like sewing your own, the Original Fiona and Olaf plush animals will also be available for adoption soon. If you're interested, keep a look out at my shop!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of them!! Are the patterns for the little guys available as well? I was also wondering if I buy the bundle of felt that you suggest on Etsy, would I have the right material to make all of these or at least the two tall ones? As always, thank you so much for your time and for sharing all your wonderful creations with all of us!! Blessings and peace, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina! The patterns are just for the big ones. The little dear bundle of felt is just my favorite colors, you'll want to look at all the available colors and pick the ones you want/need for these specific patterns. There are lots of great colors to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)