Wednesday, October 16, 2013

fabric and embroidery for digital crafters

woodland whimsey

I've listed new Digital Scrapbooking and Crafting sets at little dear!

color garden

asian inspired

Each set contains 25+ elements for you to use in your digital crafting projects. Each element was created by hand in fabrics, felt or embroidery, then scanned and turned into digital files! This is such a fun way to add a unique, hand made touch to your scrapbooking.
Choose Woodland Whimsey, Color Garden or Asian Inspired motifs, or mix and match them.
I haven't done much digital collage crafting myself, if you pick these up and make something with them, I'd love to see it!

All three sets are available for purchase and instant download at www.littledear.etsy.com

xo aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)