Sunday, June 15, 2014

impromptu weavings

impromptu weavings

Here's a spontaneous craft project I did today, round weavings! I've been seeing so many awesome weavings lately, and when I saw this post on Pinterest, I had to try out a round version. I used embroidery hoops and yarns from my stash, sort of just making it up as I went along. I haven't done weaving since high school, it was very relaxing. Whenever I try something new, I get a million ideas of what I could do with it so lots of weavings are swimming around in my head right now.
Have you done any weaving lately? 

xo aimee

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I love your colors. I have not done any weaving in years. I had a textile class in college that I loved so much, and we got to try fancy looms. I would love to try this sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)