Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Squirrel's Happy Tree Home

Squirrel's Happy Tree Home

My newest felt sewing pattern is here! This is the most epic pattern I've created and it is so much fun to make. I'm thrilled that it is finished and I can finally share it with you!

Squirrel's Happy Tree Home

This cute treehouse is a quiet book with 4 sweet little rooms and a Squirrel who lives in them. When you're finished playing, it all closes up with a button.

Squirrel's Happy Tree Home

It's as much fun to make as it is to play with when you're done! Although this pattern is pretty involved, it is all hand stitched and if you have some basic embroidery and hand sewing skills (and lots of patience) you won't find it any more difficult than my other patterns. 

Patterns for Fox and Owl pictured here are sold separately, look for all of my Woodland Creatures felt PDF patterns and stitch up all of Squirrel's friends!

Find all my instantly downloadable PDF patterns here at www.littledear.etsy.com

xo aimee

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is the sweetest little quiet book that I have come across in a long time :)
    Love that it is all hand stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made your pattern for my grandson's birthday and added a truck for Squirrel and all his friends to ride in. I loved making it. Thank you for all you put into the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)