Thursday, March 7, 2019

Learn embroidery with these cute little mini samplers!


All new mini embroidery samplers are in the shop! Learning hand embroidery has never been so easy and fun. Each sampler is printed in grey so you can choose your favorite colors and stitch up something beautiful!


I've also just released some hand embroidery Start-Up Supply Kits! These pair perfectly with the new mini samplers, each kit contains a 4-inch hoop, needles, embroidery scissors and your choice of floss palettes: choose Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall colors. Which is your favorite? I always love to hear what colors you love.
Mix and match your favorite colors with your favorite sampler design and start embroidering today. littledear.etsy.com

xo Aimee


3 comments:

  1. Which colour palette will I chose? I will always go for bright colours, so spring and summer is "in". But depending on the mood, I also like autumn colours (orange, brown)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my color taste also changes! I'm into soft neutrals right now. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)