Tuesday, November 5, 2019

All New at little dear


So many fun, new projects have arrived at little dear shops!! I'm so excited to share them with you.


 I've just finished a Woodland Numbers art print to coordinate with my Woodland ABC print that's been one of my best sellers. Don't they make a perfect pair? It's the perfect artwork for your forest themed kid's room or nursery. Sweet details are calming to look at and will foster a love of nature in you and your little ones. Plus they're educational as well! Choose mailed art prints, or DIY printable files from littledearprintshop.etsy.com 


Autumn is my favorite time of year and it's inspired so many of my designs, including this leaf mandala embroidery sampler! This one is unique because there are two different options for stitching it in the instructions: linework or solid shape versions. (or combine the two like I did!)
Printed fabric samplers are waiting for you to stitch at littledear.etsy.com


Dinos are here!! I've had so many requests for a felt dinosaur pattern and it's now available at littledear.etsy.com
These little guys are so much fun to make, who wouldn't love a tiny dino tree ornament this year?


Have fun!
xo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)