Wednesday, July 29, 2020

ABCs of Embroidery



Are you ready to stitch your ABCs with me? I've been working on these new embroidery samplers and they're almost ready. Here's a little preview! 

Woodland ABCs and 123s will make adorable wall hangings, or pieces for a perfect baby quilt. If you like stitching tiny things, this is the pattern for you! Each motif is around 1 inch tall.

Printed fabric samplers as well as a downloadable PDF pattern version will be available within the next couple of weeks. For more sneak peeks, come follow me on 
Instagram where I'm posting daily embroidery updates!

If you prefer ready made artwork, you can also get these designs as art prints! Archival, or DIY Printable versions are available in my print shop: littledearprintshop.etsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)