Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Pincushion Rings

 


Hello! Today I want to share a fun little project with you for how to make these cute and fun pincushion rings! They're quick and easy to make, the perfect gift for your crafty friends. 

I made them for my Crafty Superstar Patreon subscribers (did you know I send something extra special to my top level members each month?) and I think you'll love them too.

I purchased 1 inch felted balls from Cutest Little Garlands on Etsy, and ring blanks from Constructing, also on Etsy (I buy a lot of things on Etsy. :) The rings have a flat circle piece to use as a base.


All you need to do to put them together is grab a glue gun and glue the balls onto the rings. All done. They are super cute and fun to use. They'd make great stocking stuffers, or treats for your craft or sewing group. Or just make one for yourself! (anyone else constantly misplacing your needle??) 


I hope you will try these out. Have fun!
xo aimee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)