Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Printable woodland garlands


Printable woodland garlands at little dear!


I'm venturing into a new creative area at little dear, Printables! I've created three printable PDF banners that will brighten up any room. Choose Woodland Mushrooms, Animals, or Leaves and Acorns, or pick up all three and mix and match them. These are perfect for any woodland themed party or to decorate a craft room, child's room, school room, or any room at all. They are just right to help celebrate my favorite season, Autumn!
(You might notice that the Woodland Animals are print versions of my Felt Woodland Animals sewing patterns! They will coordinate perfectly. :)

I'm working on a few more Printables to be added soon, including Paper Dolls and Gift tags.

All three printable banners are available for instant download at www.littledear.etsy.com
All you need is a printer, heavy card stock or photo paper, and some string or thin ribbon.

Enjoy!
xo aimee

3 comments:

  1. Went to look for the animals on your shop and can't find them. Have you stopped selling them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops, sorry about that! I just relisted them. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)