Sunday, October 4, 2015

heART journal and rainbow warrior

3 versions

Here's another of my embroidery PDF patterns that makes a great coloring page! This is Rainbow Warrior in three versions: painted: line art: embroidered.
This one would be so pretty colored in colored pencil, make up your own color palette! You might also be interested in the crayon color tinting method I used for the embroidery, you can read about that here.

This page is featured in the latest heART journal magazine that's a colorbook issue! It's full of all kinds of pretty pictures for you to color. If you're not familiar with heART magazine, check it out here: http://heartjournalmagazine.com and get the newest issue!

heART journal

Also, I'm extending the sale code for coloring pages/embroidery patterns in my etsy shop one more week!! Use COLORTHIS to get $2 (50%) off! www.littledear.etsy.com

xo aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)