Thursday, November 9, 2017

new kits!

new embroidery kits!

New embroidery kits are in the shop!! I've been stitching and working hard for weeks getting these ready and I'm so excited to finally bring them to you.

new embroidery kits!

Owl Leaves is a new hoop art kit, (look for the other three in my shop!) and I'm introducing mini embroidered doll kits too! Choose Grey Bunny or Red Fox.

new embroidery kits!

new embroidery kits!

These are perfect gift or travel projects and are so much fun to make. Visit www.littledear.etsy.com to pick up your next stitching project!

If you've already picked up a kit, thanks so much! You can visit www.little-dear.com to see lots of close up photos to help you out as you stitch. 

xo aimee

new embroidery kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)