Sunday, January 6, 2019

tiny succulents


Just in case you were wondering what the types of succulents were in my Tiny Succulents embroidery pattern, I've made up a little guide. :) This is one of my favorite patterns, I've been pouring over beautiful succulents lately on Pinterest (come follow me if you love them too!) This time of year when nothing is growing always has me itching for gardening weather. Unfortunately I don't have much space (or light) for indoor plants where I currently live. (come on spring!)

You can grab this PDF download pattern at littledear.etsy.com and stitch up these tiny beauties even if you can't grow your own. Also, I'm planning some new tiny embroidery patterns for this series coming soon, can you guess what they will be?

xo aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)