Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Join me on Patreon!


I'm super excited to share my newest creative endeavor with you, monthly stitch clubs through Patreon! I've been wanting to start a mini subscription for awhile now and I've just finished setting it all up for you. 
If you're not familiar with Patreon, it's a site that allows fans to support creators they follow by selecting a monthly contribution and receiving exclusive benefits. It turned out to be a perfect way for me to bring you some fun, new projects. 


Right now, I'm offering a Felt Friends club to get my newest felt patterns (in advance and at a discount) and a Stitch-a-Long club. If you join our Stitch-a-Long, you'll receive an all new fabric embroidery sampler in the mail each month, and I'll be stitching one up along with you! It's a great way for new or experienced embroiderers to learn and grow creatively together. Plus, all tier levels get exclusive blog posts and peeks at my studio and creative process. 
I'd love for you to come check out my new Patreon page to find out more and choose a tier that's right for you. See you there!
xo Aimee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)