Thursday, June 18, 2020

please wear a mask


Sometimes I embroider things just for myself.
But that doesn't mean I won't share it with you! I recently fancied up this purchased face mask to wear with some freehand flowers in my favorite colors. I posted a pic on Instagram and got several requests for a pattern, so here it is! You can use this on any fitted face mask (not the pleated kind.) 

I've used DMC floss colors: corals 351, 352; purples 3726, 315, 316, 153; blues 28, 29
and stitches: Satin, Straight, Lazy Daisy and French Knot

If you need a little stitch direction, visit my website at little-dear.com for lots of free embroidery tutorials! 

Here's the pattern to download. I hope you enjoy it! And PLEASE wear a mask anytime you go out, this isn't political, it's for your health. Protect yourself and others. <3

xoxo aimee



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I wear a mask everywhere and I can't wait to make mine original with embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you enjoy stitching it. xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful.. Safety comes first. And this is safety with art. I wish to have one. Great job Aimee Ray... Thanks.

    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely embroidery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)