Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Mountain Rainbow Embroidery Sampler

 


Are you ready for a Mountain Rainbow embroidery adventure? This new sampler has just landed in the shop and it's one of my favorites. As much as I love thread painting and tiny stitchy details, I really love simpler designs like this where I can just follow the lines with my favorite stitches and create something lovely. It's so relaxing and meditative, I know you'll love it too.

I've used DMC floss colors 402 orange, 352 coral, 351 red, 504 aqua, 316 purple and 30 blue; 3 threads of floss for everything except Straight Stitches and Lazy Daisies, those are 2 threads.

Can you name all of these stitches? When I was designing this I considered adding all of the stitch name labels to the lines like my original stitch sampler, but in the end, I decided to leave that up to you. You can choose any stitches you like, or follow the included instructions. Here's what I used:

You can always find stitch tutorials and instructional photos at my website: little-dear.com if you  need some extra tips or ideas, or post your questions below, I'm happy to help.

Pick up this new sampler at littledear.etsy.com and Have fun!

xo aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)