Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy 500!


I've made it to 500 NŌMs and it's time for a party! In January 2006 I made a few little gnome figures because I thought they were cute, not knowing whether any one else would, I put some up for sale and they sold right away! Since then, I've been making them regularly, NŌMs live all over the world now! No two are alike, and I just finished #500. (wow!) That doesn't even include Big NŌMs or NŌM friends like owlets, froglets and toadlets. I have no intention of stopping any time soon! Here's a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who loves my NŌMs and has bought them over the years!

(In case you were wondering, that is #500 front and center. I'm keeping him for someone special.) ;) To celebrate 500 NŌMs, I've just listed a new batch of Autumny guys in my shop and ALL NŌMs are on sale this weekend only! Regular NŌMs which are normally $10 are now $8, and Big NŌMs and NŌM friends are on sale too.
In addition, I've made this cute Autumn diorama which you can download for FREE, right here.
Just cut and fold and set it up on your shelf behind your NŌM collection. :)


Enjoy and have a happy weekend!
♥ aimee


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your 500 NŌMs! They're amazing and i LOVE them, as I love all your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Aimee!! You deserve to have a big party with them :), it's a really big number of those little and cute guys all over the world, you must be so so proud, you are an amazing artist! and thank you so much for the diorama, it's lovely! :p
    Kisses and hace fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my teensy NŌM! Congrats on making 500! And thanks for the diorama, it's super-cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've admired and wanted one of your NŌMs for ages and AGES, and this is a great opportunity to snatch one up. Love the little acorn cap hats! I adopted one of your embroidered NŌMs too. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! congrats on 500, and here's to 500 more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aimee!!!
    I'm very happy today!!! I have received your books!!! xD
    Kss!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this photo on flickr and immediatley wanted that diorama! I thought it would be for sale, but I found that it's free! I LOVE YOU!!!

    please check out my story blog, the Forest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, it's me again. I just wanted to let you know that when I went to print, I couldn't find any cardstock but had a single sheet of magnetic paper! I made a set of fridge magnets, check them out here...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/in2thewoodz9/5170571662/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new to Pinterest and found you on my first day of pinning(today.) I love your stuff and I need a category just for you! Thanks for the diarama.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came across these guys a few weeks ago and was stunned ive been carving wood and making acorn hat gnomes forever thats so awesome they arent as small but it was weird to see them. Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)