Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday Funspiration: Nativities

Nativities

Here are some unique Nativities to inspire you today on Christmas Eve, in clay, paper, wood and plastic. :)

my nativity

And here is my own little Nativity set! This one is small (Joseph is about 4 inches high) and it stays up all year round. My mom gave it to me, she used to keep it up all year too. We have a larger, traditional one too that we got for our wedding (what an awesome, unique wedding gift!) but I think this one is my favorite.

baby Jesus <3

Whatever style Nativity you like, what really counts is the meaning behind it. :) I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful and very blessed Christmas and the happiest of New Years!!

♥ aimee

2 comments:

  1. We have 2 of the one from Little Donkey! Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fantastic day filled with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)