Friday, January 24, 2014

my stick R


I made a letter R out of sticks. My 2 year old son had fun helping me collect sticks, and then was entranced watching me cut and glue them together!

I was inspired by this post: www.hellolittlehouse.com/2012/09/my-boys-love-sticks/

I did mine a little differently though, glueing my sticks directly to paper and then adding some strips of cardboard to the back to make it more sturdy. My R is about 9 inches high.


I love how it turned out! It will be on my wall soon.

You might also enjoy the river rock mat I made a couple of years ago.

I want to make more nature art! Have you made anything from natural found materials before??

If you missed my Funspiration post earlier, check it out here. You'll be so inspired by Richard Shilling's awesome work.

xo aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)