Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Funspiration from Pinterest

my pins

Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest??

my pins

If you need inspiration, for ANYTHING, it's totally the place to go.

my pins

I visit Pinterest before I go to bed every night, it's relaxing and gives my brain some happy eye candy before I retire. Also, I find sleeping on inspiration lets it perculate and gives me great ideas for my own work!

my pins

These are some of my recent pins, I like how the things I pin each night often seem to go together!

my pins

You can follow me or any of my boards at http://www.pinterest.com/merwing/
I'd love to see what you find there too!!
xo aimee

2 comments:

  1. Pintrest is my absolute favorite place to be! I could spend hours looking at fun things. I would agree, it's extremely inspirational! I started following you a while back, and have to admit to repinning many of your pins. There is a link to my pins on my blog if anyone is interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I get lost there. I'll look you up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)